Sunday, June 27, 2010

First Summer Weekend...

Wow, What a weekend...Sorry for the bad blogging...I haven't had any time to sit down with the computer.....We have been all over the archipelago jumping from party to party sleeping at different places every night.....Its been so much fun...Beautiful weather.... girls with flowers in their hair and loots and loots of alcohol....an amazing start to whats going be an amazing summer.
Now I'm absolutely shattered(Bruised and I have Miskito bites everywhere)... just arrived In Oslo...I can hardly keep my eyes open but I have to study for a boat licence test I have to do tomorrow....I'm thinking of passing out now and getting up really early to do it instead...What to do!!!!

Me with Gaby she has a great Blog Cheek it out.... www.nyheter24.se/modette/gabriellaelio


Love here outfit...I'm so jealous of the gold bicycle shorts....








0 comments:

Post a Comment