Saturday, June 12, 2010

Deep Sleep....


My god, I just woke up after the longest sleep ever... I came home yesterday day after a long long meeting (very good one) and thought I souled have a nap, before I get ready to go to a party...... So I must of fallen into the deepest sleep ever as I slept threw the hole night and didn't wake up once. Crazy I never do that!...I must of really needed it.....Well There is a first time for everything...Now my head feels a bit drowsy so I souled probably go for a long walk and get some fresh air! Later I have to spend some time rehearsing some songs for a band that needs a new singer, could be some extra fun on the side...Have an awesome day...and hopefully Ill have some more interesting things to write about today than yesterday... as I spent most of my day unconscious...

Now I know this song is about a drug trip but this is what I like to think I dream about...as I'm one of those people who never remember my dreams...so annoying.... Anyway a great song with a lot of Imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment