Thursday, June 17, 2010

Purple play suit....

OK, Today I got woken up by the phone ringing and an angry storage moving man saying he was outside my new place so, I had to throw on some clothes and run to my new place (that's being renovated now) and meet the guy...he was not happy with me...... he'd been waiting for a while....Anyway it turned out OK, I got all my summer clothes back(so happy) including the second hand purple plays out I'm wearing today.
Finally it is all starting to fall in place ..for a while now I have felt like all my belongings have been here there and every where as I have been moving around allot since i moved to Stockholm but now the house is soon ready and I can move In and settle for real! After I went home got changed and went about my day as normal.....hope you have a fantastic day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment