Saturday, June 12, 2010

All made up....

Ready.... done my make up...decided to not put any mascara or eyeliner on my under eye it gives it that extra fresh and awake look! I Always use lipstick really pale lipstick I love pale lips its so 60s....and i curled my hear with heated curlers...I don't Know why I bother as I always end up putting my hear in a bun any way....Now I'm of for drinks....hope you have lovely Saturday night...

Always In my make up procedure: Powder foundation: Milk from Make up store, Bronzer: Refined Golden from Mac,blue Eye Liner: from Narz(great to have blue on blonds as its not as hard as black), pale lipstick: Myth from Mac, Pale lip liner: From Face, eye brow pencil: blond from Chanel....and the worlds beast eye lash curler from Shue eumura I think its actually won prizes for being the worlds beast eye lash curler and Its amazing. Mascara I don't always wear and if I do I always change it...I Have still not found the perfect one any good advice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment