Sunday, June 13, 2010

Slave To The Rhythm....

Good morning...Hope everyone had a just as good Saturday night as I did.
Just got woken up with a wet kiss from Leroy...I think he wants to go out!!
So now I'm gonna throw on some leggings and a T and drink some serous amounts of water and go for a walk....Ill live you with some pics from a Last night
Snapped while out...Pictures taken from Stureplan.se

Fun with beautiful Mellisa!!




Espresso Martini: Only just my favorite drink at the moment!!

I'm having a bit of an obsession with these bicycle shorts as my boyfriend calls them....he hates them but I love them!!
I think ill be wearing them a lot this summer.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5482163961057675682" />
Wearing vintage T-shirt, shorts by Gina Tricot and shoes Acne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment