Sunday, June 6, 2010

spelling...

Basically Ive gotten allot of comments and criticism about my spelling and YES I'm not a very good speller. I have dyslexia and was never very focused at school. (This is not an excuse) I have defiantly had to suffer from this later on In life. When I was younger I was never really interested in Reading and writing but as the years have past the interest has grown, and I can see what a handicap it can be not to focus in school but as my favorite quote says "Its never to late to be the person you want to be". (cheesy but true)
My bad spelling was a big reason for me to dought starting a blog In the first place but after thinking long and hard about it, I realized I'm not going to let that stand in my way. I really enjoy blogging and love sharing music, inspiration and everyday life with other people and actually It really makes me happy.
So instead I'm going to use the blog as a reason for me to focus more on my spelling and hopefully get better.
I'm a stressed person by nature and I do things very quickly I also tend to not really double cheek things. So i will from now on really focus on it and maybe ill become better....who knows only time will tell!! Peace, love and sweet dreams....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its is already better darling!!!!! In a months time its will be like reading Dostoevsky. You rock Girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! I think you are doing a great job. One tip though, you can use spellcheck,-)
Love from Charlie

Post a Comment