Friday, July 16, 2010

Candi Floss..........

Good morning. Just woke up, had a cold shower, its so hot here now its hard to sleep. My body is definitely not built for this kind of heat, on the subject of heat, last night was unacceptable, I had a hard time having fun in that kind of heat, everyone was soaking wet of sweat and it was hard to breath. Apart from that it was a good night but an early one....my hole crew was tiered and as some of us are packing up now to go to my summer house in Norway.
Its so nice road tripping around Sweden and Norway In summer time, there are so many amazing and fun places. From Bastad to my summer house its about 5 hours and there is so much beauty to see along the way and with some good music its the best feeling.

Some pics from yesterday I'm wearing my Candi floss dress from Arrogant Cat.....







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, for et smykke!
hvor er det fra? :)

Andréa said...

Halsbandet var underbart, vart har du köpt det? :)

Andrea Hegard said...

Its an old neckless I have borrowed from my mother....Designer is unknown...x

Post a Comment