Thursday, July 29, 2010


Good Morning.....I'm still in bed, its so cosy here now the rain is poring down, all three dogs are in my bed and I'm drinking tea....This is my perfect summer holiday morning. Yesterday was a sunny beautiful night. I went to a really fun, typical Norwegian summer house party and came home quite late so, I'm super happy its gonna be a storm here all day (so i don't have to feel guilty about not moving)...although I have to pack today as I'm going to the south of France tomorrow for some serous fun...cant wait. Sorry if I've been a bit bad at updating, its just a bit hard during summer because, all you really do is chill in a bikini so there isn't that much to write about....But as I said tomorrow I set upon new adventures and lots of pictures will follow....



In Norway its completely normal to hang from the ceiling at party's...

The smoke machine defiantly added some extra fun..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plums

Post a Comment