Sunday, July 4, 2010
Oh my god...I had the most amazing time at the festival....again I'm so sorry for the bad blogging but as i was in a tent for four nights and had to go to some sort of charging station to charge my pone, I think i can get away with it..
Anyway, i have to say it was one of the funniest things I've done in a long long time and i really recommend staying in a tent to get the full festival experience.
The bands where awesome, the weather was great and the people where amazing and thanks to my three girls Erica, Isabel and Nathalie it was a trip to remember.....
Now I'm clean, reloaded and charged. I'm at my summer house and the sun is shining and I'm happy to be back to a bed and a shower. I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet by the sea and doing some song writing.
The festival experience left me full of Inspiration.
I have lots more pictures on the way......

0 comments:

Post a Comment