Saturday, September 18, 2010
Today's been lovely, started the day with along lunch with my friend G and then I went to the studio for a meeting and to see the final edit of the VIDEO, so exiting..I loved it. Now it just has to get graded and in a couple of days, I should have it...and I will of course post it straight away...
Its crazy to think I'm already doing my second Video on Friday..I'm so happy about that. This video will be based In a bedroom and I will be wearing very little, So I'm defiantly going for a spray tan next week to get that extra glow...


Last night was so much fun we started with drinks at Erica's house, where I had the pleasure of hanging out with the inspirational Blogger Face hunter, who was lovely. Then we went to a Fashion event, but it was more like a blogging convention!!...
Check out nathalie Blog and facehunter Blog as well....




0 comments:

Post a Comment