Monday, October 25, 2010

Break...


Sorry for my absence...I felt like i needed a little break from the computer..
I just arrived at my parents house in the country side. I woke up this morning and felt like i needed to get out of the city.
Also I have a lot of stuff to sort out and that's always the easiest to do in peace and quiet, with no distractions.
I love being in the middle of nowhere sometimes. It gives you a chance to recharge, gather your thoughts and reflect on things you want to do differently or better!
Don't get me wrong, I'm a very happy person..but i have a lot of projects going on and that can cause a lot of stress! So a little break to gather my thoughts and do some organizing is just what i need right now.. I'm really looking forward to fresh air, long walks, healthy food and my dog!

1 comments:

STYLE CRUSH said...

du har en helt underbar blogg :)

Post a Comment